What is it?
If you write add-ins for Excel in C++, then you should be using XLL+. The toolkit helps you with all aspects of creating and maintaining an Excel add-in. Here are just some of the features:
- AppWizard creates complete Visual Studio projects, ready to compile and run.
- XLL+ Function Wizard helps you write and maintain Excel add-in functions, and generates most of the code for you.
- XLL Add-ins window helps you manage your Excel add-in libraries from within Visual Studio.
- Powerful and extensive C++ class library opens up the power of Excel's add-in API, with no learning curve.
- Complete on-line help, with tutorials, walkthroughs and dozens of working examples.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio.
Why use it?
Many programmers who write add-in functions for Excel prefer to do so completely in C or C++ rather than in Visual Basic, for any number of good reasons, including speed, stability and skills. The Microsoft Excel SDK is the only means of doing this without writing Visual Basic code.
Programming with the Excel SDK is a tedious and error-prone task that requires specialised skills and experience. The XLL+ toolkit hides the complexity of the environment and allows programmers and designers to concentrate on their core skills, whether these be in financial modelling, in communications, in engineering or elsewhere.
- XLL+ has been designed by programmers with many years of experience writing add-ins for Excel. The toolkit has been used in the development of high-performance Excel libraries for financial calculations, engineering simulations, historical analysis and data feeds.
- XLL+ has been in use since June 1997 and is now in its 7th major commercial release.
- XLL+ is used by Fortune 500 companies, investment banks and universities all over the world.
Who uses it?
XLL+ is used by mathematicians, engineers and financiers who want to expose their C++ code as Excel add-ins, for use all over their organizations. Among our users are:
- Most of the top 10 investment banks in the US
- The leading investment banks of Japan, France, Germany, the UK, China, South Korea, the Netherlands, Belgium, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Australia
- Hedge funds
- Aeronautics designers
- University researchers
- Chemical engineers
- Independent software vendors and consultancies
Learn more about XLL+
|XLL+ Features||View the help||Buy now||Download trial version|